September 19, 2006

Tagged

I’ve been tagged by Jared. I shall comply to the power of the tag. Although I’m not really sure if you’re supposed to answer on their website or your own. I choose my own as it seems the way others are going about it.

A book that changed my life besides the Bible:
Unfinished Reconciliation (Kenneth Green); The Holy Trinity (Robert Letham)

A book I’ve read more than once:
Where the Wild Things Are (Maurice Sendak) [Japanese and English, hours of practice at my desk in Japan]; Momo Tarou [Peach Boy-Japanese fairly tale] (Nakjima Hiroyuki)

A book I would take with me if I were stuck on a desert island:
John’s Gospel

A book that made me laugh:
Alice in Wonderland (Lewis Carroll)
Catch 22 (Joseph Heller)

A book that I wish I had written:
To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee)

A book that I wish had never been written:
Harry Potter Book 6…the death of our beloved (character's name withheld as not to ruin the book for those who might not have read it yet or the movie for wimps who only wait for the movie to come out) is more than I could bare yet such is the stuff of great story telling

A book I’ve been meaning to read:
The Power of One (Bryce Courtenay)
Acts of Faith (Philip Caputo)

I’m currently reading:
The Trivialization of God: The Dangerous Illusion of a Manageable Deity (Donald W. McCullough
Vinegar: Over 400 Various, Versatile & Very Good Uses You’ve Probably Never Thought of (Vicki Lansky)
Eight Million God’s and Demons (Hiroko Sherwin)

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Danny said...

So you're joking about the vinegar one, right?

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Rusty and Rachel said...

That that one might get a comment or two.

No such luck. No joking about such a useful substance.I'm learning to be a jack of all trades. Who knew our foul smelling, pickle making friend could have so many uses. From insect repellant to fabric cleaner to food ingredient, what can you not use vinegar for?

I also have trouble sleeping sometimes and find that if I keep the dullest books possible by my bed it aids in the sleeping process.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home