September 24, 2006

Addiction

It's everywhere. It comes in the form of drugs, exercise, Dr. Pepper, and according to a famous song, "You're gonna have to face it you're addicted to love."

So what are we to do? How do we fight our cravings? Well, my solution is not to fight, but to get your own addiction. That's right...…I said it. Go with the flow because I have. I'm addicted to makeover shows. Yeah, I can get my fix from Trading Spaces, Clean House, and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition AND People Edition.

However, I soon may be experiencing withdrawal as the Harding powers that be exchange the fabulous enabling cable for fast action DSL. I know lame, right? Well since my source is being ripped away from me I decided to take action. Rusty and I rescued a long lost settee. With the help of my skillful friend Erin our bottoms will enjoy this new addition to our home.
So...if you'll just put on a blindfold...…
Before

During

After


I've heard stories about people finding hidden treasure in the old homes they've invested in. We too found our own treasure!

Okay, so not really. But now that I have a hook I'm well on my way to getting some.

5 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Justin P. Lewis said...

You and my wife are weird. I suggest an addiction to sports. They will always be around, whereas home makeover shows will eventually fade away. I am addicted to the strong stuff.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

How did you grow your hair back that quickly? That is amazing.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger The Lj's said...

way cute... would love to see more pictures of you pad at #203!

of course that can wait until you are bored with no cable... i am feeling your pain.. no bbtv here after September 30th!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Danny said...

Well if you and Erin are bored any time soon, Katie and I have a whole couch that needs a makeover.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Mark and Kelly said...

Awesome. I see lots of homemade/home-fixed furniture in our near future. We may need to fly you out to...wherever we wind up:) Interested?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home