August 19, 2008

Tuesdays Are the Worst

Who said Mondays are bad? Give me a Monday anytime, just let me skip Tuesdays! A day in the life of my kindergarten class:

8:45 Circle time comes to an early close...too many wiggles to sit still.
9:45 Kids dropped off at music class. (Praise the Lord!) Only I discover there is no cream for the much needed cup of coffee, must resort to hot chocolate.
11:35 Tamara spills cup of milk on Ju'Cariun's lunch.
12:00 Demont pees on Myreuntay's left pant leg and shoe. (It is discovered by vice principal that Demont is just trying to be silly and pee sideways...Myreuntay was on the wrong side.)
2:00 Tiffany puts playdough in her ear and it is thoroughly smashed "into the depths".
2:10 All children resting on mats, Mrs. Woods takes a breather and tries to nurse the headache that is TUESDAY.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jason said...

So sorry about your Tuesdays. I had to laugh though. :)
Yeah for an update!
Love, Nicole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home