November 15, 2006

Late Twenties Are Upon Me

89 baby!!!

On the eve of my happy 28th, I took a life-span calculation quiz (http://www.livingto100.com/) which must be accurate since it’s on the internet right. I’m slated to live to the ripe old age of 89. Thanks to keeping to two or less cups of coffee daily (at this point the hardest struggle on the list), staying away from the smokes, nursing the runner’s high, and avoiding inheriting anything too terribly life-shortening from my ancestors gone before I’m doing pretty dang good.

Now, I just need to figure out what to do with those other 61 years. Any suggestions?

3 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Sounds like your on track! Keep it up and have a Happy 28th Birthday! -- Nicole

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Let's see - I just turned 25, and you just turned 28. Your life expectancy is 89, and mine is 86 (after I took the test last night). So...either you and I are going to go about the same time, or something bad is going to happen in 2087 that this guys isn't telling us about.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Justin P. Lewis said...

Apparently I am not as healthy as you. My life expectancy is only at 85. I think my current lack of excercise is hurting me. "...to die is gain" right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home