December 15, 2006

Schoooool's Out for the Summer!


No really, it feels like summer in Memphis! It was about 74 degrees today. The great thing about being done with finals is that it's so warm at the moment I spent the day after my last exam playing soccer and Ultimate Frisbee with some friends. Don't know if it's so warm from the unwelcome progress of greenhouse gases or if it's just a freak weather fluke. Whatever the reason, as I ran around the field with shorts and a T-shirt on I wasn't complaining. So, one more semester down and a (undisclosed and yet undetermined number) of semesters to go!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Blogger Mark and Kelly said...

Ii, na! I can't wait for winter vacation to come...it would be even better if we had Memphis weather! Both of you, enjoy your time off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home